a). Filtration: According to the World Health Organization, COVID-19 or Novel Coronavirus spreads through droplets and not directly through air. The virus requires water droplets to travel and to survive. The smallest of these droplets that emerge from a patient is 0.585 micron. Rambo Sanisfy mask filters microbes of 0.3 micron and therefore stops the Coronavirus from entering the body of the user.
b). Kill the virus: Sanisfy RAMBO masks, kill the pathogens in addition to filtering them. COVID-19 virus has many negatively charged parts that get neutralized through the disruption caused by the nanotech coating on the mask fabric. The biocidal effect disintegrates the lipid bi-lay and the membrane, resulting in the collapse of the structure of the virus killing the virion instantly.
Sanisfy RAMBO masks have undergone the following tests
- a). FFP3 testing: Barclay-Phelps
- b). Antimicrobial testing: SGS
- c). Bio-burden testing: StandardS Environmental Labs
- d). Splash resistance, Breathing comfort: SITRA
- e). Cytotoxicity test: Biotesting Services
- f). Skin-irritation test: Biotesting Services